NASCO is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Furthermore, no employee of NASCO is to discriminate against any applicant or fellow employee on the basis of a disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
NASCO conforms to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. The policy of equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination applies to all aspects of the relationship between NASCO and its employees, including but not limited to:
- Working conditions
- Wages and salary administration
- Employee benefits and application of policies
Values & culture
NASCO offers 100% employer paid premiums for employee benefit packages to help you and your family manage your health and unexpected life events.
- Medical, dental and vision plans with low deductibles and nationwide networks
- $50,000 life insurance paid 100% by employer
- Long and Short Term Disability paid 100% by employer
- Voluntary Life Critical Care and Accident plans
Benefits and tools to help you plan for the future and retirement.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan including a 4% employer match
- Roth 401(k) option with 4% match
- Onsite financial assistance meetings with a certified financial planner
- Employee Tuition Assistance program
Work Life Balance
At NASCO we realize time with your loved ones and pursuing your passions is directly linked to employee engagement and a healthy work/life balance.
- Generous Paid Time Off program with up to 25 days of PTO based off of tenure
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Bereavement and Jury leave
- Employee assistance programs providing confidential assistance with life issues through our Life and Disability carriers
NASCO is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and as such does not discriminate in any employment decision on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran’s status.
- Please be sure you submit a NASCO application with your resume or you will not be considered an applicant for the position. Submit all applications and resumes to email@example.com
- Make sure the work hours and qualifications match your application.
- Your application will be retained for two years; however, you will not automatically be considered for other position in the future. You must apply for each job you’re interested in.
- Email is the primary communication source utilized by Human Resources. Your e-mail address must be entered correctly and you should only use an e-mail account that you check on a regular basis.
Apply to NASCO
DID YOU KNOW?
NASCO believes in giving back to our communities and helping out where we can. We have supported and contributed to over 100 organizations and provided dozens of scholarships to employee family members.