BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
NASCO began as a small disadvantaged business in 1998 and graduated from the SBA 8(a) program in 2010 as Idaho’s 8(a) Graduate Firm of the Year. We are well acquainted with the challenges small businesses face to meet the multi-faceted requirements of government contracting. We have shared our industry knowledge and experience to help dozens of companies achieve success.
We are your partner in success
We have the knowledge, skills, and experience to ensure continued growth and success
Marketing & Business Development
NASCO’s team of capture managers, proposal managers, writers, and graphic designers are ready to assist with:
- Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Qualifications (RFQ) responses
- Development and production of marketing collateral
- Business development practices and consultations
Business Administrative Services
NASCO employs a full spectrum of administrative professionals who are experienced with rigorous contract reporting and compliance requirements. We can help with:
- Tax compliance
- Human resource consulting
Government Contracting Services
NASCO has walked dozens of small businesses through various teaming methods and certification processes by providing the following services:
- 8(a) and Small Business consulting
- Mentor-Protégé development and submission
- Joint Venture development and submission
- Strategic planning and risk assessment
DID YOU KNOW?
NASCO started as a protégé in the SBA’s 8(a) program in 1999 and has now mentored over fifteen small businesses. Over the last five years we have helped our small business partners win more than $357M in contracts.