NASCO Safe Production works with general contractors, construction managers, specialty subcontractors, and construction vendors. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most up-to-date safety services in the market today. Our team of safety professionals will work to deliver customized, state of the art safety services necessary to protect your employees, reduce losses and insurance costs, and ensure compliance with federal and state rules and regulations, no matter the size of business.
Our team of safety professionals has over 20 years of experience working in a variety of construction trades. We are adept in utilizing the US Army Corps of Engineers Safety program. We have a comprehensive understanding of a wide-array of construction services including standalone projects and large multi-million dollar, multi-discipline IDIQ programs.
With corporate headquarters in North Idaho and regional division offices across the United States, NASCO Safe Production is organized to provide optimum flexibility to meet the needs of our clients on a national, regional or local basis.
We can deliver a customized combination of services or specific individual services to meet your safety needs.
safety - it's our business
Do it the safe way. Do it the right way. Do it everyday.
Safe Production can serve clients in Army Corps of Engineers Projects, any Large Commercial and Industrial Projects as well as General Industry related activities.
The following safety duties can be performed by our on-site staffing:
- Orientations of new personnel/subcontractors
- Site specific safety training
- Daily inspections
- Review and development of site specific hazard analyses
- Safety record keeping
- Weekly safety meetings
- Accident investigations to find root cause
- Inform client of safety infractions of personnel performing work on the project site
- Safety management services (OSHA compliant or U.S. Army Corp of Engineers compliant projects)
Safety Management Services
- On-site new personnel safety orientation
- Site/Facility Inspection
- Half Day and Full Day Options
- Site/Facility Safety Audits
- Site Specific Hazard Analyses
- Development and Reviews
- Site Specific Weekly Safety Meetings
- Development of Site Specific Safety Programs
- On-Site and Off-Site Safety Training
- Qualitative/Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing
We Can Provide the Following Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
- Ladder Safety
- Excavation and Trenching
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fall Protection
- New Hire Orientation
- Respirable Crystalline Silica
We Can Provide the Following Site Specific Written Safety Programs
- Emergency Action Plan
- Near Miss Program and Near Misses Report
- Confined Space Program and Permit Required Confined Space Permit
- Compressed Gas Program
- Lockout/Tagout Program
- Hot Work Program with Hot Work Permit
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program
- HAZOM Program
- Electrical Safety Program
- Lift Control Program
- Excavation Safety Program
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Powered Industrial Truck (forklift) Program
- Fall Protection Program
- Accident Reporting Forms
- Respirable Crystalline Silica
DID YOU KNOW?
All of NASCO’s management and supervisory personnel are OSHA 30 certified and trained in CPR, First Aid, and AED.