- Service: IDIQ Contract
- Location: Fort Hood, TX
- Contract Value: $30M
- Industry: Federal
- Client: US Army
NASCO was recently awarded a $30M JOC under our SBA approved mentor-protégé joint venture with Mevacon, an 8(a) certified small business. The three-year contract provides maintenance, repair, upgrade and construction of real property facilities for Army and civil facilities at Ford Hood in Killeen, Texas. This includes a wide variety of services such as minor new construction, sustainment, restoration and/or modernization services to include the following:
- Repair and Alteration of real and personal property facilities, e.g., maintenance, repair and minor construction services relating to the following:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Instrumentation repair incidental to construction
- Asbestos and lead based paint abatement, and other environmental remediation incidental to the construction
- Anti-terrorism and force protection systems upgrades, repairs, and installation
- Repair of roadways, parking areas, and pedestrian walkways.
- Lighting installation or repair,
- Interior or exterior painting of buildings or structures,
- Storm water system improvement and repair,
- Other site work including site grading and drainage, landscape plantings, exterior irrigation systems, and retaining walls incidental to the construction.
Fort Hood is the most populous US Military Installation in the world and covers 214,000 acres. In the last six months we have been awarded 38 task orders worth over $6M.