We are federal construction experts. With NASCO, you get a top-notch team that can handle your most complex construction projects. NASCO specializes in the following areas:
- Construction Management. Our construction management work includes new out-of-the-ground vertical construction projects which includes multi-story and multi-use government facilities and large commercial and multi-family residential complexes. Our project management approach is customized to each contract and provides careful monitoring and detailed reporting according to each customer’s specifications. NASCO has the personnel and resources to oversee all aspects of your project, from preconstruction planning through construction and commissioning. Our multi-disciplined staff has many years of experience running projects from start to finish. Our goal is to maximize your investment.
- Task Order Contracting. We specialize in performing Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ), Simplified Acquisition of Base Engineering Requirements (SABER), and Job Order Contracts (JOCs) across the United States. We use a systems-based management approach and employ the latest technologies and systems for project estimating, planning, scheduling, and work control to enable our simultaneous performance of multiple active projects.
- Design/Build. We leverage our current professional relationships with architecture and engineering firms to provide our clients with completely integrated design. NASCO has streamlined the process to help our customers maximize their project budgets. With our world class design team on staff, we are able to eliminate third-party involvement as well as being able to have quick “over-the-shoulder” changes and reviews allowing our customers to receive exactly what they have envisioned.
- Renewable Energy We offer state-of-the-art sustainable solutions for steam, heat, and/or power demands. Our experienced team will help clients navigate options for turnkey projects including biomass-to-steam, biomass-to-power generation, CHP (combined heat and power), MSW-to-power (municipal solid waste), solar voltaic in combination with other fuel sources. Our renewable energy system solutions include: conceptualization, engineering, fuel aggregation and analysis, boilers and fuel handling systems, turbine generators, burners, gasifiers, integrated controls, installation, project management, green energy credits. We specialize in remote, rural, and challenging scenarios.
- NASCO's Capability Presentation To download a PDF copy of NASCO's Capability Presentation, please click here. Note, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view this file.
“The Yuma project has extremely tight deadlines and limited budget. The entire NASCO team has been very innovative and proactive in working within these constraints.”
- Greg Comer, Architect and Principal, Dyron Murphy Architects