We are federal construction experts. With NASCO, you get a top-notch team that can handle your most complex construction projects. NASCO specializes in the following areas:
- Construction Management. Our construction management expertise includes new, out-of-the-ground vertical construction projects such as multi-story and multi-use facilities for government, institutions, commercial and large residential complexes. We also specialize in infrastructure renewal and renovation, having upgraded tens of millions of square feet of facilities. Our project management approach is customized to each contract and provides careful monitoring and detailed reporting according to each customer’s specifications. NASCO has the personnel and resources to oversee all aspects of your project, from preconstruction planning, through construction and commissioning. As an EPC Contractor, we can be the single-point of accountability for projects, particularly those that have demanding performance criteria. Our multi-disciplined staff has many years of experience running projects from start to finish. Our ultimate goal is to support our customer’s mission and maximize their investment.
- Task Order Contracting. We specialize in performing Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ), Simplified Acquisition of Base Engineering Requirements (SABER), and Job Order Contracts (JOCs) across the United States. We use a systems-based management approach and employ the latest technologies and processes for project estimating, planning, scheduling, management and work-flow. We excel at successfully managing a multitude of widely diverse projects, simultaneously.
- Design/Build. We leverage our current professional relationships with architecture and engineering firms to provide our clients with completely integrated design. NASCO has streamlined the process to help our customers maximize their project budgets. With our world class design team on staff, we are able to eliminate third-party involvement as well as being able to have quick “over-the-shoulder” changes and reviews allowing our customers to receive exactly what they have envisioned.
- Performance-Based Contracting & Sustainable Design. In a construction world dominated by “low-bid/low-quality”, we believe in a total cost of ownership approach that provides true life-cycle performance and the highest possible quality and value. By focusing on real-world performance, we develop and implement projects that make the most technical, financial, operational, political and environmental sense. As the single-point of accountability for our projects, we excel at providing turn-key solutions with performance benchmarks for energy efficiency and smart building design and operations.
- Renewable Energy & CHP. We offer state-of-the-art sustainable energy solutions for all of our client’s thermal energy and power generation demands. Our experienced team will help clients navigate options for turnkey projects that include biomass, solar, bio-gas, waste-to-energy, CHP (combined heat and power) and other sustainable energy sources. Our “cradle to grave” approach provides a complete suite of services that include: conceptualization; engineering; fuel aggregation, handling & analysis; equipment selection; turbine or reciprocal engine generators; gasifiers/pyrolysis; integrated controls; installation; EPC contracting; project & construction management; green energy credits & utility incentives; financial engineering; power purchase agreements; commissioning; measurement & verification.
- NASCO's Capability Presentation To download a PDF copy of NASCO's Capability Presentation, please click here. Note, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view this file.
“The Yuma project has extremely tight deadlines and limited budget. The entire NASCO team has been very innovative and proactive in working within these constraints.”
- Greg Comer, Architect and Principal, Dyron Murphy Architects